Up to £9 per hour
Walsall, West Midlands
SEN (Special Education Needs)
Temporary | Part Time
Morgan Hunt are working with a great college in Walsall recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant role to start in September 2019 on a temporary, on-going basis.
The Learning Support Assistant, working within the Further Education and Training sector, has the responsibility of:
* Managing any challenging behaviour when necessary
* Support the additional learning needs of all students
* Review the progress and targets of the SEN learners
* Adhere to the safeguarding of learners
* Able to help students on a 1-2-1 basis
Candidates who want to be considered for the Learning Support Assistant role must have:
* Valid DBS (or willing to get one)
* Previous experience supporting learner within the Further Education sector AND/OR relevant learning support assistant qualifications (Level 2 and above)
* Experience with learner who have learning difficulties
To be considered for this role in Walsall, you must hold a valid enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months or be registered with the DBS update service. If you do not hold a valid DBS, you will be required to have one processed (Morgan Hunt do not cover the cost for this) to work in a FE College.
If you are passionate about Further Education and Training and want to promote student success please apply now. If you are interested in other SEN roles then please contact the Birmingham Office.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role