We have an exciting, life-changing opportunity for a passionate hospitality professional to join our pioneering business as a Hospitality Assessor (or as we call them Regional Trainers). You will support our vision to deliver innovative teaching and learning and help our learners achieve their apprenticeships.
Whether you are already delivering in a similar role with experience of delivering inspirational coaching within the hospitality sector OR you have management/supervisory experience within a restaurant, pub, outlet, housekeeping department, front office department or conference and events AND/OR experience as a Kitchen Manager, Sous chef, Chef de Partie within a pub or branded style restaurant environment this is where you can have a life- changing impact.
What will you be doing?
* Visiting idividuals in their work place using your vocational experience and knowledge to teach and support learners achieve their apprenticeship.
* Managing your own diary to ensure you are delivering against your KPIs, arranging and attending scheduled visits and completing both company and personal administration
* Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to learners and clients whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements
What will you bring to the role?
* Current and relevant vocational experience in a Hospitality Management role
* NVQ at level 2 in Hospitality - food & beverage, food production, reception, housekeeping or beverage service or team leader.
* Hospitality Supervision or Management qualification
* NVQ at level 2 in Hospitality - food production and cooking
* housekeeping or beverage service or team leader.
* Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
* GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent)
* Ability to demonstrate our Lifetime DNA
What we offer
* An award-winning on-boarding programme where we provide bespoke training for all ranges of experience
* A competitive salary and bonus structure. Salary for those coming to us with a minimum level 3 teaching qualification is £24055 plus bonus and for those without the qualification salary will start at £22965 plus bonus rising to £24055 once probation and Eat Level 3 is obtained through us.
* London and South East weighting on qualifying locations
* Full IT Kit supplied (laptop, mobile phone, printer, scanner)
* Great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package
* Comprehensive Professional Development
* The chance to work flexibly, from home, remotely and out in the field ensuring you deliver in line with the learners needs and maintain your own work-life balance
Further information at: https://jobs.lifetimetraining.co.uk