£32000 per annum
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: ACCA Tutor / Assessor
Location: North West
Salary: Circa £32,000
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Recognised Level 3 Teaching qualification (PTLLS/AET or equivalent).
- Must hold or be working towards own ACCA qualification.
- Experience in delivering ACCA courses up to Level 7 in a classroom environment.
- Must hold relevant solid occupational competency within Accountancy.
- Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Deliver ACCA (Accountancy) Qualifications / Apprenticeships to Level 7, to learners in a 1-1 and group-based setting.
- Prepare, plan and deliver quality learning and ensure timely and accurate completions in line with company procedures and timescales.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Provide guidance, support and encouragement to learners throughout their journey.
- Provide progress feedback to learners/employers and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Organisational skills.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.