Up to £25000 per annum + 40p per mile, 24 days holiday, pension
Walsall, West Midlands
Sales / Marketing / Recruitment,Sales, Marketing, and Procurement
Permanent | Full Time
Employer Engagement Executive - West Midlands and Staffordshire - £25,000 to £28,000 / 40p per mile, 24 days holiday, laptop and mobile, pension.
The Role: Employer Engagement Executive
* You will be leading a small team from the front by selling a range of apprenticeships and commercial training courses
* Your target audience will be a combination of levy and non levy payers
* You will be drawing upon your experience of both levy and non levy funding to advise your prospective clients how best to utilise the funding that is available to them.
* You will be liaising closely with the delivery to team to ensure your client's wishes are communicated effectively so a tailored approach is offered
* This is an office based role with occasional visits to clients, so use of own vehicle is essential
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Employer Engagement Executive
* A background selling apprenticeships and work based learning solutions
* You will understand and be able to demonstrate how to sell effectively to levy and non levy clients
* You will have excellent account management experience
* You will be driven to achieve targets and be able to illustrate a track record doing this
* You will have previously managed a small team of sales people and you will be looking to grow your career as a Work Based Learning Sales Manager
The Employer: Employer Engagement Executive
* Established for over 40 years, this growing company is a specialist in work-based learning, apprenticeships etc. This client is known for putting their learners at the heart of everything they do, and they're committed to communicating with, supporting and developing everyone who works with them. Offering a wide range of apprenticeships, they have a great reputation locally as a training provider of choice.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.