LS - PB - 188982_1555404208
Up to £26000 per hour + Plus benefits
Permanent | Full Time
Advanced (level 3)
Job Reference: PB - LS - 188982
Job Title: Construction Lecturer
Salary: £26,000 - £45,000 per annum + benefits, dependant on qualification, location and experience
Are you a qualified Construction Lecturer in the Blackburn area? If so, we want to hear from you!
Protocol are a leading recruitment agency working with colleges, training providers, end-point assessment organisations and local authorities nationwide.
We are currently seeking qualified Construction Lecturers to work at various providers across the country on a variety of permanent, temporary, sessional and contracted roles!
* Delivering effective theory and practical lessons across the Construction department up to Level 3
* Motivating learners to raise their ambition and achieve their full potential
The person and qualifications:
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification or be working towards one (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, Cert Ed)
* Hold a minimum level 3 Construction qualification
* Have recent experience of the BTEC, GCSE, A Level curriculum
* A DBS Certificate that is on the update service, or be willing to apply for one
Why choose Protocol?
We work hard to make sure our services go above and beyond for our candidates. We strive to ensure that working with us is not only simple but enjoyable too - that's why we offer an extensive range of benefits. From personal support to useful career resources, top technology to some nice little extras, we work hard to make sure our candidates are made to feel valued. This includes:
* Work with more than half of the UKs colleges and hundreds of other providers
* Regular job alerts
* Flexible and permanent opportunities
* Dedicated candidate support
* Free career advice
* Online Learning Zone - full of free CPD courses
* Generous Referral scheme - £100 of Amazon vouchers for you and a friend! (terms and conditions apply of course!)
* Online timesheet management
* NEST pension scheme (for temporary workers)
* No DBS admin fees
* Regular communications
* Discounts at Specsavers
* Holiday pay for temporary workers
We are looking to interview immediately. If you are interested in working at this fantastic college and are available for interview, please apply with your CV and daytime contact number.
If this is not quite right for you, please get in touch today to hear about the array of opportunities Protocol Excellence in FE has throughout the UK.
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.