B&FC are looking to recruit someone passionate about business with proven capability in delivering winning, multi-million pound product or complex services opportunities. This person will have proven experience in solutions and services and experience of bid campaign management from opportunity identification through to project delivery. The Bids and Proposal Manager will provide valuable input into opportunity qualification, win strategies, commercial discussions and solution design that will positively impact revenue.
• Coordinating and producing bid / tender responses.
• Managing and coordinating a pipeline of bid / tenders and work in progress.
• Ensuring B&FC are aware of all relevant bid / tenders and market opportunities.
• Producing other sales focused communications including pitch documents, RFP, RFI and presentations
• Working to tight deadlines and targets
• High attention to detail and a focus on quality
• Assessing the current market place for funding/levy/project opportunities.
• Show creativity and develop, write and present bids under open and competitive tender procedures
• Project manage activity to ensure that contract performance is optimised
• Maintaining up to date record of external funding/project activity across the organisation
• Develop long lasting relationships with other providers and agencies to increase the number of bids B&FC win
• Have a positive impact on maximising College income against demanding targets
• Have an oversight of audit processes relevant to the different funding streams
• Express passion and creativity in writing bids, increasing the chances of them being awarded to B&FC
• Come up with innovative ways to ensure research on how to determine skills opportunities is in line with the rest of the market place
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to maximise opportunity, ensuring capacity and capability
• Monitor and report against projects and contracts
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please complete the below application and application support form and email to the Resource Team on email@example.com.