Due to continuing business growth we are seeking an experienced Audit Business Partner to facilitate and manage data integrity and compliance across the south region as well as ensuring our business meets funding body requirements. As such we are looking for a driven professional to help develop and educate the business on compliance, audit and funding.
In return we offer a supportive environment where your CPD is as important to us as the education of our learners and a competitive salary and benefits package.
A bit about us…
Everything we do is about inspiring people to succeed. We are one of the UKs leading providers of skills and apprenticeship training. Our pledge is to ‘deliver outstanding teaching, learning and assessment to every learner, every time’. We want every one of our 4,000+ learners to succeed and more than that, we have the experience, the skills and the passion to help them do just that. We create programmes that are right for learners and employers. We inspire them to achieve, to create their own opportunities and to enjoy their own unique career path.
We firmly believe that if it doesn’t make a difference, then it’s not worth doing.
Reporting to the Lead Auditor, the successful candidate will carry out internal audits to assist business teams and support with external audits when required. They will also help develop and coach the business on compliance issues and ensure data integrity as well as delivering to agreed service level contracts.
You can expect the role to involve:
* Carrying out internal audit and compliance checks
* Providing training and development of internal audit and compliance for the organisation
* Using external PDSAT reports to aid the development of internal reporting mechanisms to minimise risk
* Facilitating and carrying out funding and compliance audits to ensure data integrity and delivery of agreed service level agreements to the business
* Assisting and contributing to the audit strategy
* Helping Identify and communicate funding body requirements
* Assisting the Head of Funding & Compliance / Lead Auditor with cross-organisational communications in order to guide and support as required specifically in regarding funding body rules and contractual obligations
* Experience in carrying out financial funding audits and knowledge of government funding rules and contractual obligations
* Good communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Good understanding of work based learning and funding
* Use of a car and clean driving licence