Location: Fareham – Office based
Are you an outstanding apprentice recruiter? Can you offer our employees information, advice and guidance to recruit quality apprentices?
If so and you understand work based learning and qualifications then this may be the perfect opportunity for you. As we are looking for a confident and results driven Apprenticeship Recruitment Adviser to work in partnership with our key clients.
A bit about us
Everything we do is about inspiring people to succeed. We are one of the UK’s leading providers of skills and apprenticeship training. Our pledge is to 'deliver outstanding teaching, learning and assessment to every learner, every time’. We want every one of our 4,000+ learners to succeed and more than that, we have the experience, the skills and the passion to help them do just that. We create programmes that are right for learners and employers. We inspire them to achieve, to create their own opportunities and to enjoy their own unique career path.
We firmly believe that if it doesn’t make a difference, then it’s not worth doing.
Reporting to our Apprenticeship Vacancy Manager the successful candidate will proactively search and support applicants to ensure our vacancies are filled in a timely manner. The will also advise large employers on the best recruitment and selection approaches to ensure all vacancies receive maximum exposure.
You can expect the role to involve:
• Gathering vacancy details from large employers to ensure they are in accordance with the National Apprentice Service Guidelines
• Working with employers to develop a role profile for their vacancies
• Using software tools to effectively match employers with suitable applicants
• Maintaining a talent pool of high quality applicants
• Proactively contacting prospective applicants
• Managing a workload to ensure any SLA requirements are met
• Experience in a recruiter role
• Excellent communication skills including a good telephone manner
• Planning and organisational skills
• Strong time management skills
• English & Maths GCSEs (Grade C) or equivalent
• Energetic and positive
• Can inspire confidence in others
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• UK Driving Licence and access to a car