At Brooks and Kirk we specialise in delivering blended TAQA courses (NVQ assessors’ and IQA courses) along with Education and Training qualifications. We are looking for another freelance assessor to mark and assess our learners currently studying their Level 3 Assessors’ course with us.
The successful candidate will be required to mark, assess and give feedback to learners using our virtual learning environment and respond to queries and questions relating to their work.
All candidates must have:
• A L4 IQA (or the previous L4 Internal Verifiers or V1 qualification)
• Good word processing skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Access to the internet
• An up to date CV demonstrating experience within education
Desirable if candidates:
• Have L3 Education and Training Award (or the previous PTLLS) or above teaching qualifications
• Live close to Boston, Lincolnshire.
Cohort size and time commitments negotiable. Freelances are paid per completed task which are exam/essay type questions. Candidates can realistically expect to earn approximately £12-£20 per hour and the number of hours can fluctuate depending on the number of submissions within your cohort. Candidates will work remotely and are not require to attend in person at the Brooks and Kirk office however, desk space can be provided at our head office in Boston if this is convenient. Any questions relating to this positon, please contact Dan Kirk.