Morgan Hunt are currently working in partnership with a leading Secondary School to recruit for a Chemistry Teacher.
Applicants should have:
* A QTS
* Relevant degree
* GCSEs in English and Maths or level 2 equivalent.
* Recent experience teaching in the Education Sector.
* Excellent subject knowledge.
* A proven track record of consistently good/outstanding teaching.
* The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources.
* A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
As part of our Education services at Morgan Hunt we also provide a programme of CPD courses designed to raise the standards of Teaching, Learning and Assessment (TLA).
Our quality department was set-up for quality improvement and to promote higher standards across the FE system. These open programmes are part of this initiative; to provide the platforms and opportunities for teaching staff to hold teaching qualifications.
A full programme of Morgan Hunt e-learning, online, one day, half day and twilight courses can be found here: http://www.morganhunt.com/our-expertise/education-jobs/industry-insights/Get-qualified-and-train2teach
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role