KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Compliance and Funding Manager
Location: Based in either South Yorkshire or Manchester – must be flexible with travel
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Package: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension, + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Manage and support a team of data / compliance auditors to ensure the maintenance of Apprenticeships and learner data systems.
- Develop, implement and manage compliance processes/systems across the company to ensure funding requirements are met, the department is working efficiently and delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Maintain knowledge of funding requirements, upcoming funding changes within the industry and implementing changes across the business, effectively communicating new processes/changes to all staff effectively.
- Monitor the contract spend of the monthly allocation to maximise income.
- Ensure subcontractors receive their funding allocations in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all data stored on MIS systems has been quality checked and cleansed regularly.
- Oversee the audit process, producing reports for the SMT and ensuring that the business is 100% compliant.
- Assist with the design of business cases and growth requests for funding organisations.
- Providing training and support to the business on funding and compliance updates.
- Produce regular reports for the SMT and subcontractors.
- Proven experience of working within a similar Compliance and Funding Manager role within Apprenticeships / Work-based Learning.
- Level 4 (or above) qualification in a related subject.
- Experience of managing and motivating a team.
- Excellent understanding of funding body requirements for Apprenticeships (ESFA).
- Experience of working towards and achieving targets.
- Must have an excellent education – Minimum of GCSE Grade C or above in Maths / English (or equivalents).
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.