Network Engineering Tutor - West Midlands - £25,0000 - £35,000 per annum / 24 days holiday plus bank holidays / 35p per mile from the office / Pension plan.
The Role: Network Engineering Trainer / Assessor
* Delivering up to Level 4 Network Engineering to a caseload of 35 learners
* Travelling around the West Midlands to coach and assess people who work for mainly small technology businesses
* Using a variety of training and coaching techniques, such as face to face, workshop and online
* Managing each learner's learning plan and helping them to set learning and development objectives
* A DBS check prior to the commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Network Engineering Trainer / Assessor
* Computer-related degree ie. Computer Network Security / Computer Systems Engineering / Computer Science
* The ability to communicate effectively with people of all ages
* A passion for the IT sector
* Experience working within Software Development or Software Testing
Desirables: Network Engineering Trainer / Assessor
* Master's Degree
* Level 4 Cyber Security qualifications or experience
The Employer: Network Engineering Trainer / Assessor
* A private training provider who places value on the impact of their work on the community, and who believe that profit does not have to exist at the expense of responsibility. Ofsted Grade 2. A well-established company who specialises in delivering education programmes in response to the ongoing value conversations which they are having with cutting-edge ICT and Business Professionals and their Employers. This organisation places a strong emphasis on continual professional development and has a sound track record supporting its employees to attain their formal teaching and assessing qualifications as well as improving their level of competence so they can deliver a higher level of qualification, therefore improving their earning ability.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.