Digital Marketing Tutor - West Midlands (Regional Role) - £25,000 - £30,000 (£30k+ if you have a Masters Degree) / 35p Mileage from the office.
The Role: Digital Marketing Tutor
* Managing each learner's learning plan and helping them to set learning and development objectives
* Travelling around the West Midlands delivering one-to-one coaching to apprentices
* Using a variety of training and coaching techniques, such as face-to-face, workshop and online
* Delivering and Assessing Digital Marketing courses from Level 4 and above
* The salary is up to £30,000 depending on qualifications, experience and skills
* A DBS check prior to the commencement of role is required
Essential Requirements: Digital Marketing Tutor
* A Degree in Digital Marketing with at least one-year industry experience
* If no Degree, then AT LEAST five years work experience as a Digital Marketer
* Strong Digital/Tech experience - Comfortable with; Analytics, E-Commerce, HTML (Web Design) and SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
Desirables: Digital Marketing Tutor
* Masters Degree - relevant to the industry
* Some sort of Training experience
The Employer: Digital Marketing Tutor
* A private training provider who places value on the impact of their work on the community, and who believe that profit does not have to exist at the expense of responsibility. Ofsted Grade 2. A well-established company who specialises in delivering education programmes in response to the ongoing value conversations which they are having with cutting-edge ICT and Business Professionals and their Employers. This organisation places a strong emphasis on continual professional development and has a sound track record supporting its employees to attain their formal teaching and assessing qualifications as well as improving their level of competence so they can deliver a higher level of qualification, therefore improving their earning ability.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.