KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: MIS, Compliance and Funding Manager
Location: Home / Field based – must be flexible with travel
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 (including car allowance)
Package: Car Allowance, Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for all data management and incomes streams across the whole organisation (ESFA, DWP etc).
- Manage the continuous improvement of MIS and processes, ensuring all date is clean, valid and reliable to maintain outstanding performance.
- Monitor and report the performance of MIS, Funding and Compliance to ensure that business objectives are met.
- Offer advice and guidance on data, funding and compliance issues at a strategic level
- Manage the submission of compliant ILRs to maximise all funding claims.
- Analyse and produce performance reports on all data for the SMT and external quality organisations.
- Provide staff training and support on funding and compliance requirements, data systems, and the effective use of learner data
- Provide assistance to the business with any changes to funding rules / standards.
- Maintain own knowledge of funding and data regulations set by the awarding/funding organisations.
- Consolidate and present regular funding reports to the SMT.
- Degree level (or equivalent qualification) in a relevant subject such as: computer science, mathematics, or accountancy.
- Proven experience of working within a similar MI / Data Management role within further education (work-based learning), across complex funding streams.
- Experience of working with funding providers and their requirements for Data and MI returns.
- Have experience of working with external quality organisations, such as Ofsted, Matrix, ESFA etc...
- Strong awareness of Quality and Compliance.
- Excellent time management, organisation, and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle (Must be flexible with travel)
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.