Morgan Hunt are currently working in partnership with an Ofsted rated "Good" Secondary School in Enfield to recruit for an Full Time Assistant Headteacher with previous experience teaching GCSE English.
Applicants should have:
* A PGCE/QTLS or QTS Qualification
* NPQSL beneficial
* Relevant degree
* Based in the UK with an acceptable Right To Work
* Excellent subject knowledge of English.
* A proven track record of consistently good/outstanding teaching.
* Previous experience as an Assistant Head
* Previous experience as a HOD, HOY, Educational consultant or Achievement Director essential (Any Senior experience within Education)
* The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources.
* A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
As part of our Education services at Morgan Hunt we also provide a programme of CPD courses designed to raise the standards of Teaching, Learning and Assessment (TLA).
Our quality department was set-up for quality improvement and to promote higher standards across the FE/Secondary Education system. These open programmes are part of this initiative; to provide the platforms and opportunities for teaching staff to hold teaching qualifications.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.