Contract Details: 30 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Salary: �13,272 - �13,540 pa (based on FTE �16,370 - �16,700)
Start Date: As soon as possible
This role is a fixed term contract to cover a period of maternity leave and will end on 20th May 2019.
The working hours for this role will be:
Tuesday 10am - 6pm
Wednesday 9am - 5pm
Thursday 10am - 6pm
- To co-ordinate reception services, meeting and greeting visitors and learners, dealing with their queries and providing information, advice and guidance as appropriate
- To maintain the tracking administration (TAS) system, including scheduling courses and entering payment details
- To work with lead tutors promoting courses to the public and ensuring sufficient learners are recruited onto all programmes
- Managing petty cash
- Providing administrative support to colleagues as required and as time allows
- The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business
It is essential that you hold a Level 2 qualification in Business Administration or hold a business related Level 2 qualification together with a Level 2 qualification in English, Maths and ICT.
New College are a very successful and expanding Further Education College that puts the interests of our students at the heart of everything we do. We are one of the UK's best performing colleges and it is our excellent staff that have enabled us to achieve and maintain this. We are truly an employer of choice, and this remains one of our top priorities.
We offer everyone who works at the College excellent conditions of employment, including generous holidays and competitive salaries with attractive pension schemes.
On appointment, you will be placed at the salary point aligned to a number of factors which include, but are not limited to, qualifications, previous relevant experience, current salary and market forces.
Please note that this vacancy may close before the published closing date if sufficient applications are received. If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply as soon as possible.
Closing Date: 28th June 2018
Interview Date: Upon Application