IT Infrastructure Trainer
Morgan Hunt is recruiting for an IT Infrastructure Trainer to work for an accomplished training provider in Manchester or Leeds.
My client is willing to consider unqualified candidates who would like to retrain and working in the training and education sector.
The ideal IT Infrastructure Trainer will:
* Have vocational experience working within IT Infrastructure (essential)
* Have an up to date DBS or willing to apply for one
* Have experience in the IT sector
* Ability to teach learners responsibilities of working within IT Infrastructure (desirable)
* Be a driver with access to their own car
IT Infrastructure Trainer main duties:
* Assessing learners, ensuring they reach their targets
* Working in the IT Infrastructure industry, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the organisations' standards of work
* Delivering IT Infrastructure up to level 3 on a 121 basis for learners and on a classroom basis
* Providing tutorial and pastoral support to students across the organisation and in the workplace
* Fantastic company atmosphere
* Chance to work with an experienced team
* This role is an excellent opportunity working for a training provider which offers progression and development.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please contact Emily on 0161 8383 622 or email an updated CV to emily.hyland-
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role