CMDA Management Assessor
Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit a Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship Assessor to work for a University.
This role is home based role covering the North East.
The ideal CMDA Management Assessor will:
*Have 1 years' experience delivering Management 5
*Be experienced and have the ability to assess in Management Level 5 (essential)
* Have excellent knowledge of CMDA, CMI or ILM Management (desirable)
*Ability to teach functional skills in numeracy and literacy
*Have experience working as an Assessor in the workplace
*Hold an Assessors qualification (essential)
*Hold a degree (essential)
*Hold a Management qualification (essential)
*Have management vocational experience (essential)
*Hold an Internal Verifiers qualification (desirable)
*Have a current DBS or willing to apply for one
CMDA Management Assessor main duties:
* Assessing learners, ensuring they reach their targets
* Assessing learners on a 121 basis in the workplace or on a classroom basis
* Working in the Management provision, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the organisations' standards of work
* Flexibility to travel as and when required within the allocated area (own transport is essential)
* Providing tutorial and pastoral support to students across the organisation and in the workplace
This role is an excellent opportunity working for a Training Provider which offers progression and development.
If you are interested in a new opportunity please call Emily on 0161 8383 622 or email an updated CV to emily.hyland-
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role