Plumbing Trainer / Assessor - High Wycombe - £22,000 - £26,500 (D.O.E) / Above average holiday entitlement and comprehensive benefits package / Genuine career development opportunities including IQA qualification.
The Role: Plumbing Trainer / Assessor
* I'm looking for an experienced plumbing Instructor to train and assess apprentices up to level 3.
* The role is based in High Wycombe.
* This employer will consider applications from candidates with strong occupational experience and are wishing to move into the training industry.
* Prior experience of teaching young people would be advantageous along with a desire to undertake training qualifications, which will be provided by the employer.
* A DBS check prior to the commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Plumbing Trainer / Assessor
* Assessing and/or Teaching qualification (or willingness to work towards)
* Minimum Level 3 qualification in Plumbing
* Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT at Level 2 (or willingness to work towards)
Desirables: Plumbing Trainer / Assessor
* Internal Quality Assurer qualification
The Employer: Plumbing Trainer / Assessor
* This highly regarded educational group holds a grade 2 Ofsted and offers a comprehensive programme of short courses and qualifications. Boasting facilities of a high standard, a great teaching reputation and comprehensive employee benefits they are much sought after employer.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.