KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Retail Trainer / Assessor – (Level 4)
Location: Travelling throughout Essex, Hertfordshire & London – must be flexible with travel
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Pro Rata (Dependent upon Qualifications) - Including Location Allowance
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage + Much More!
Type: Permanent, Part Time (4 days per week - possibility for full time)
- Train, assess and deliver Apprenticeships in Retail at levels 2, 3 and 4; Business Administration and Customer Service at levels 2 and 3.
- As part of the higher-level delivery you will record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Deliver training and support to learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work 1-1 and group delivery to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Plan and deliver effective training and assessment based on individual learner needs.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering Apprenticeships in Retail up to level 3 including Functional Skills (Maths / English / ICT) up to level 2.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Retail Management.
- Confident with 1-1 and small group delivery.
- Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Recognised teaching qualification; PTLLS / AET or above.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.