Internal Quality Assurer (IQA) - Heathrow (Regional Role) - £28k - £35k (DOE & Qualifications) / 25 days holiday + bank / Working equipment provided / Free onsite parking + transport links.
The Role: Internal Quality Assurer (IQA)
* We are looking for an experienced IQA to join this private training provider in their Heathrow based academy.
* Within the role you will be responsible for not only a team of 7 assessors but other duties will involve undertaking quality checks across the learner journey, OTLA and implementing improvement activities as appropriate.
* Working closely with the Lead IQA and Quality Manager, you will also be supporting the curriculum development , ensuring lesson/session plans, schemes of work and all resources are fit for purpose and meeting awarding body requirements.
A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Internal Quality Assurer (IQA)
* IQA/IV Qualification (V1, IQA, D34)
* Assessor (A1, TAQA, D32/D33..) and Teaching Qualification (PTLLS min..)
* Knowledge and experience of compliance, quality, verification, auditing and reporting
* Strong understanding of the work based learning and training sector and apprenticeship programmes
* Be able to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines, handle multiple assignments and use own initiative
Desirables: Internal Quality Assurer (IQA)
* Occupational background in Retail & good understanding of Retail apprenticeship standards
The Employer: Internal Quality Assurer (IQA)
* A private training provider based within the North West that operates on a National basis that is continuously growing. Having a strong client base of mainly Levy paying employers, they are continuously winning new contracts and organically growing and developing their delivery team. Primarily specialising within Hospitality, Retail and Business skills/support sectors for their delivery they provide training to some well known and reputable companies across the UK. Due to their continuous expansion they are seeking professionals within the sector to join their team!
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.