Customer Service & Team Leading Assessor / Trainer - Luton (Regional Role) - £24k - £29k (DOE & Qualifications) / Mileage Paid, Working Equipment Provided, 25 Days holiday + bank, Free onsite parking + transport links.
The Role: Customer Service & Team Leading Assessor / Trainer
* We are looking for a Regional trainer/assessor to look after a caseload of learners progressing through Level 2 & 3 qualifications/apprenticeships in Customer Service and Team Leading (new standards).
* The main location for your learners will be in Luton, Dunstable, Haughton Regis, St Albans and surrounding areas, however there is a small group of learners in the Cornwall area so willingness to travel will be essential.
* This will be a mixture of 1-1 training and assessment, workshop delivery / group delivery too, preparing learners for End Point Assessment as required.
* If you have delivered on other apprenticeship programmes within Business Skills then we would be keen to hear from you!
A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Customer Service & Team Leading Assessor / Trainer
* Assessor Qualification (A1, TAQA, D32/D33..)
* Experience in a Similar position
* Occupational background within relevant industry
* Driver and own car and willing to travel
Desirables: Customer Service & Team Leading Assessor / Trainer
* Experience of recruiting own learners
* Teaching Qualification
The Employer: Customer Service & Team Leading Assessor / Trainer
* A private training provider based within the North West that operates on a National basis that is continuously growing. Having a strong client base of mainly Levy paying employers, they are continuously winning new contracts and organically growing and developing their delivery team. Primarily specialising within Hospitality, Retail and Business skills/support sectors for their delivery they provide training to some well known and reputable companies across the UK. Due to their continuous expansion they are seeking professionals within the sector to join their team!
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.