KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Financial Services Assessor / Trainer - General Insurance
*Trainee or Qualified Assessor opportunity*
Location: Sunderland and surrounding areas - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £26,000 - £27,000 (Dependent upon Experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage + much more
Type: Full-time, Permanent
To Apply, Trainee and Qualified Assessor/Trainer applicants must meet the essential skills below;
(Full training and support will be given to Trainee candidates to achieve the Assessors award)
- Must hold a Certificate in Insurance (Cert Cii) as a minimum (this is a Level 3 award in Insurance)
- Hold solid occupational experience within Financial Services (Insurance).
- Confident to deliver Maths and English Functional Skills to learners.
- Ideally hold a Full Driving Licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Manage a caseload of learners working towards Apprenticeships in Financial Services to Level 4 (General Insurance pathway) including Functional Skills (Maths / English).
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualification.
- Delivering one-to-one and group sessions in the workplace.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.