JOB TITLE: Assessor
SUBJECT: Fabrication & Welding Assessor
LOCATION: Doncaster, South Yorkshire
SALARY: £16.42 - £20.00 + statutory holiday pay
Are you ready for your next challenge in Further Education? Do you have a passion for education with plenty of enthusiasm to develop and inspire the next generation? teachFE is pleased to be working alongside a leading Further Education provider to recruit for an experienced Fabrication & Welding Assessor to work part-time (3 days per week).
Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
* Level 3 Fabrication & Welding Certificate
* A1 Assessors or equivalent
* Plenty of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate learners.
* Willingness to provide outstanding support for learners
* Extensive knowledge of your subject area.
* Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to learner achievement and quality.
As a valued teachFE candidate, you will receive:
* The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Recruitment Coordinator.
* Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises.
* Candidate referral scheme
* Secure online profile where you can access timesheets and payslips.
* Wide range of permanent and temporary job opportunities in over 250 Colleges and FE Providers across the UK.
If you have the skills and experience we require and you are looking for a new challenge please email your CV today. Not on the lookout for work but you know someone who is? Ask them to send us their CV. teachFE promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with teachFE. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all teachFE assignments. All positions advertised by teachFE comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.