My client is a Private Training Provider who are looking for someone to fill their diverse role as a Data Analyst.
- Writing and sending reports out to operations/senior leadership/finance.
- Manual manipulation of data queries/changes.
- Primary use of back end data.
- Inbound queries regarding; performance, supporting finance and business development.
- Making data user friendly and easy to understand for front end users.
- Business improvement activities such as report writing, process automation, data modelling, trend analysis, predictive analytics etc.
- Experience in a similar role (Desirable)
- Someone with experience in the WBL sector (Desirable)
- Advanced Excel user/ general office package user
- Used SQL
- Coding ability (Desirable)
- Use of RDBMS
- Excellent attention to detail, numerical and writing skills
- Able to explain complex data and concepts to non-technical staff
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.