We are working with a rapidly expanding training provider delivering Apprenticeships and Employability training and they are looking for a Prince 2 Project Management Assessor to deliver an effective learning and assessment strategy for their learners in the work place.
The Ideal Candidate will hold an assessing qualification such as D32/D33/A1 or TAQA/CAVA and a PRINCE2 Qualification and have experience of assessing learners. Candidates without the PRINCE2 Qualification will have occupational experience with project management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Designing courses and delivering the courses to employers
* Visiting learners and assessing/tutoring them in their qualifications
* Delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks, new standards and commercial training courses
* Maintaining documentation on learners' progression
* Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
* Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
* Working as part of a regional team
* Building and developing relationships with Employers
For all candidates it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time. You will also be comfortable working to targets and KPI's.
In return, you will receive:
* A starting salary of between £35,000 to £40,000
* Full induction and training package
* Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
* Business mileage
* Company vehicle scheme option
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to Katharine.Winter@Alderwoodrecruitment.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.