Summary of main purpose of role:
To engage and work with learners and employers all to ensure all training solutions delivered meet both the requirements of the common inspection framework and any mandatory auditable processes.
To deliver quality training in order to progress individuals through a period of learning that enhances their ability to perform their current role and improve their chances of career progression.
* Complete the delivery of the course and programme to the agreed schedule and standards.
* To work as part of a team in designing, developing and delivering the Digital Marketing curriculum.
* Make required changes and updates to the training materials/courseware.
* Mentor other trainers, developing their knowledge and skills to ensure consistency of the delivery of modules.
* Coach and mentor the learners to enable them to achieve their full potential.
* Manage any re-work of assignments.
* To manage all uploaded leaner work.
* To maintain accurate documentation i.e. assessment and marking records.
* To undertake all aspects of the post in accordance with the companies Equal Opportunities policy.
* To comply with the companies Data Protection policy in relation to collection, use, storage and disposal of personal or sensitive data.
* To maintain and update own knowledge, skills and occupational competence as required by the awarding body.
* To support the promotion and growth of apprenticeships throughout the programmes.
* To work with other individuals within the training team and support their development to ensure they can deliver modules once they have been developed.
* Work with the training team to monitor the quality of the delivery of new programmes investigating and responding to complaints.
* Implement any improvements identified as a result of performance reviews and internal verification sampling.
* Promote and monitor equality of opportunity and safe working practices as defined by Intraining policies.
* Attendance at regional meetings and training as required.
* To support new trainers and act as a mentor and 'work buddy' when needed.
* To actively support the company during assessor shortages by supporting caseloads out of region.
* Other duties that may be reasonably assigned by the line manager.
For more information please or 0121 631 5919
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role