KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor
Location: Sussex - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £20,000 - £26,000 (Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience)
Package includes: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Company Vehicle after probation, Pension + much more!
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Delivering full Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care to levels 2/3 including Functional Skills (Maths / English) to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications in Health and Social Care.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care levels 2/3.
- Hold own level 3 in Health and Social Care.
- Hold solid occupational competency within Health and Social Care to supervisory or management level (Elderly / Dementia Care)
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.