Morgan Hunt is working with a leading College looking to recruit a Lecturer in Chemistry on a full-time perm contract.
Working in the Science department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the School's standards of work.
* Teaching Chemistry at A Level
* Providing tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College
* Developing and delivering on lesson plans to increase the knowledge end learning experience for the students
The position boasts many benefits to the successful applicant
* Competitive rate of pay (£27,000-£40,000pa pending on experience)
* Potential temp-to-perm opportunity
* Option to claim back travel expenses
* CIPD opportunities and potential to upgrade qualifications while working
*28 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
The successful candidate for this position will have:
* A UK recognized teaching qualification, such as a PGCE or similar equivalent
* Assessor qualification preferable
* Experience delivering the subject area or working with young people
* At least 3 years industry experience minimum
* An in-date CRB/DBS check
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role