One of the UK's largest national Training Providers is looking to grow their training and delivery team across London and the South East of England. They are searching for Qualified Management Assessors to join their team to assess, train and coach learners out in the workplace and within a classroom environment.
This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis and will involve going out to learners in the workplace to assess them in their Management, therefore a full UK drivers licence and access to your own vehicle is required.
This rewarding role will allow you to draw on your occupational experience within a Managerial position. You will provide professional assessment and support to learners in their workplaces and within a classroom environment, enabling them to realise their career potential.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Visiting and assessing learners in the workplace along with stand up and classroom delivery
* Maintaining documentation on learners' records
* Liaising with Learners, Verifiers and Management
* Supporting learners to gain their Key Skills/Functional Skills
* Promote the company and Apprenticeships to potential employers/learners
This vacancy is open to Qualified Assessor only.
Skills and Experience:
* Must have occupational competency in areas of delivery.
* You will need your Assessors award such as A1, D32/D33,TAQA (minimum level 3)
* We will also consider candidates working towards the assessor awards if in specialist area.
* Experienced in motivating and engaging learners through mentoring, coaching and training skills.
* Must hold UK Driving License and have own transport, (travel to multi-site locations).
It is essential that you are able to work independently as you will manage your own diary so strong organisational skills are required.
In return you will be offered:
* Salary up to 32,000pa (dependant on experience and qualifications)
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Childcare vouchers
* Amongst other company benefits
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.