* To play a significant role in the design, development and delivery of programmes of learning which meet the needs of the College's students and which satisfy internal and external quality assurance criteria.
* To understand the learning needs of the student population and be able to deliver challenging and exciting learning sessions.
* To be responsible for recruitment of students and the promotion of courses in the Department.
* To prepare, teach and mark as required, using value added and other data to set challenging targets.
* To work as a co-operative course team member.
* To act as Personal Tutor and agree, set and monitor SMART learning targets and use ILPs effectively.
* To assist in the administration of learning and to maintain accurate records of students' learning activities including learners' progress, assessment schedules, schemes of work, course reviews and induction programmes.
* To engage actively in the College's staff appraisal process.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.