KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Employer Engagement Consultant – (Employability)
Location: South East Wales – Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £23,500 - £27,500
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, 6 month FTC (Possibility to go permanent)
- Source and develop strong partnerships with local employers to generate vacancies and/or work placements for unemployed learners.
- Provide a bespoke solution based on the employer's needs, this could include cross/up-selling Apprenticeships, Traineeships or other work based courses.
- Maintain relationships with employers through effective account management, to ensure repeat business.
- Work closely with the recruitment team/coaches to ensure learners are matched to suitable vacancies.
- Provide in-work support for both the learner, and the employer via telephone and face to face visits.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis and meet month-end sales deadlines.
- Ensure employer environments comply with Health and Safety requirements.
- Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
- Work to set KPI’s and targets.
- Experience working in a business to business sales role, within the Employability / Welfare to Work sector.
- Proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new business.
- Experience of managing accounts, developing relationships, influencing and negotiating with employers to secure new business.
- Knowledge of Welsh Government Funded programmes, Apprenticeships and Traineeships.
- Experience of working towards and achieving targets.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal.
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.