Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading Grade 1 OFSTED rated FE College in North Somerset who, through continued expansion and development, are looking to recruit a Business Admin/Customer Service Assessor to cover a caseload around the M5 - primarily Birmingham.
The role is a permanent position, starting ASAP and is paying up to £25,000 for the right candidate.
The successful Business Admin/Customer Service Assessor will be responsible for:
- facilitating the delivery of student learning and assessment by utilising a full and varied range of teaching and training techniques to achieve delivery, in which assessment will occur through experiences at the College and / or the workplace
- teaching, training, and assessing a range of accredited programmes to deliver the learning aims of students, as required (this will be achieved through general teaching, one-to-one tutorials, classroom style workshops, observations, reviews, and the assessment of students in the College and / or in the workplace)
- preparing all necessary materials to carry out teaching, training, and assessment
The successful Business Admin/Customer Service Assessor will be able to demonstrate:
- professional experience in the required occupational areas
- Vocational Assessors Awards: New A Awards (TDLB D32 / 33)
- Educated to A Level (or equivalent; e.g., NVQ L3).
If you match the above criteria please send your CV through to Morgan Hunt for a discussion about the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role