CRM - Client Relationship Manager - Barking (Regional Role) - £40,000-£45,000 (DOE) / 25 Days Annual Leave + Stats / Travel Card - all travel expenses will be covered.
The Role: CRM - Client Relationship Manager
* Negotiating Service Level Agreements with cost effective business rates
* Proactive relationship-building and revenue growth through networking and strategic analysis
* Mainly office based role with some travel across London
* The salary is up to £45,000 depending on qualifications, experience and skills
Essential Requirements: CRM - Client Relationship Manager
* Must have at least 5 years sales experience
* Must be able to start a desk from scratch
* Must have Sales experience within the Railways, Construction, Engineering or a similar industry
Desirables: CRM - Client Relationship Manager
* Experience within Work-Based Learning and Training
The Employer: CRM - Client Relationship Manager
* A well respected and established training provider who deliver in the rail and construction industry are going from strength to strength. Having picked up IIP, Matrix and IS9001 accreditations along the way, their turnover has increased greatly in 2 years and they are heading towards their 1st million. Working in a vibrant and happy environment the director of the company has an open door policy for all his colleagues. Having a work-life balance is a great benefit for everyone who works here as is continuous CPD and internal promotion.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.