KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care / Employability Tutor
Day Rate: £80 - £100 per day
Type: Freelance, Immediate Contract (23rd March - Friday 13th April)
- Delivering classroom based Health and Social Care qualifications at level 1 along with Employability Training to learners.
- Coach and train learners through their programme from enrolment/induction through to completion.
- Provide engaging and exciting training sessions to inspire and motivate learners.
- The successful candidate will be flexible with their delivery methods, providing differentiation and be able to adapt quickly to learners needs.
- As part of the employability delivery you will be required to assist clients with CV writing, job search, interview techniques, confidence building and deliver advice and guidance to enable clients to make informed decisions about their future goals.
- Provide support to learners with their progression activities such as registering for further programmes / training.
- Recognised level 4 teaching qualification (CET / CTLLS or equivalent).
- Must have experience of delivering Health and Social Care level 1 and Employability training in a classroom setting.
- Demonstrate energy and passion to motivate and train clients towards securing employment.
- Enthusiastic individual who is able to make a real impact and make learning exciting.
- Demonstrate confidence, tenacity and ability to work on own initiative.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.