Brace yourself for an exciting opportunity to join a successful family run Training Provider specialising in the Health & Commercial sector! If you're an experienced Assessor within the Dental Nurse industry or an experienced Dental Nurse looking to move in to assessing, then we're eager to hear from you! A competitive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate; so if you think you can make a great impression, don't delay in getting in touch!
Dental Nursing Assessor: The essentials.
* A GDC recognised Dental Nurse Qualification
* Assessment/Assessing/Assessor Qualifications (CAVA, A1, TAQA) or willingness to work towards
* Full UK driving licence and use of own car
* ICT literate
Dental Nursing Assessor: Your experience.
* Occupational history and competence within the Dental industry
* Minimum 12 months assessing experience
* Experience in a similar role
* A proven track record of meeting / exceeding targets
* Accurate report writing and record keeping skills
* Observing and assessing learners
* Maintaining records of learners progress
* An interest in helping people develop
Dental Nursing Assessor: The desirables.
* Verifier Qualification (IQA, V1, CAVA)
* Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd, 7407)
* NVQ in Dental Nursing
Dental Nursing Assessor: The organisation.
* Family run company that has 20+ years specialising in the Health & Commercial Sector delivering tailored workplace learning and training
* Having a national team of highly qualified and experienced trainers and assessors this company knows their staff and prides themselves on personal development and professional growth.
* They have also attained an OFSTED grade 2 and are an ESFA approved provider on the Register of Apprenticeship Providers.
Dental Nursing Assessor: The role.
* This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well established Training Provider within the healthcare sector.
* This is a home based role involving travel around the Essex area.
* Will consider experienced Assessor within the Dental Nurse industry but also experienced dental nurses looking to move in to assessing.
* You will be delivering full Apprenticeships including Functional Skills.
* Providing written reports and evidence in line with requirements from the company, awarding bodies and funding agency requirements.
* Up to £28,000 pa (dependent on qualification and experience)
* Business Mileage of 30p per mile
* 20 days holiday plus 8 statutory days
* A DBS (formerly CRB) check prior to commencement of role is required.
Contact Jordan Kent on 01785430514 or 07748338931, or forward a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite what you're seeking?
Head to the GPRS website to view all vacancies for training and learning professionals across the UK.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.