Calling all Estate Agents and Property Sales Professionals!
Do you have experience in Property Sales AND Lettings?
Are you looking for your next career move?
KM have an excellent opportunity for an Estate Agent / Property professional who has experience of both Sales of Lettings, with a genuine interest in the training and development of others, to work as an Assessor of Property and Lettings Apprenticeships.
The successful candidate will be based from home and manage a caseload of learners undertaking Property Sales and Lettings Apprenticeships.
2 Opportunities available:
x1 London / Central - Must be flexible with travel (happy to consider non-drivers)
x1 London and Surrounding - Must be flexible with travel (driving licence and vehicle required)
The successful candidate will receive;
- Full-time and permanent employment from day 1
- Fully funded Assessor Award
- Full induction, training, support and on the job shadowing with an experienced Assessor
- Trainee Salary: £27,000 (Including a £4,000 Location Allowance)
- Mileage paid from HOME
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Mobile, Laptop and Internet Dongle
- + Wider benefits package
Essential Criteria to apply;
- Must hold at least 5 years solid occupational experience working within Property Sales and Lettings - with experience of working as a Sales Negotiator or Senior Negotiator or similar (within an established estate agency).
- Confident with Maths and English – (grades C or above – or Key/Functional Skills at level 2).
- Flexible with travel
- Happy to work remotely and plan own diary
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeships in; Sale of Residential Property and Residential Property Lettings levels 2/3.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2 - Tech Cert, ERR & PLTS
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress
- Support, advise and motivate learners
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.