KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Business Administration Assessor – (Level 4)
Location: Essex with some travel to Kent - Candidates must be flexible with travel
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (Dependent upon Qualifications)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
*ESSENTIAL to apply:- Candidates must have experience of Assessing / Delivering Business Administration at Level 4 - with Functional Skills*
- Assess and deliver Apprenticeships in Business Administration at Level 4.
- As part of the higher level delivery you will record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Deliver training and support to learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualification.
- Plan and deliver effective training and assessment based on individual learner needs.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Recognised teaching qualification; PTLLS or equivalent.
- Experience of delivering Apprenticeships in Business Administration level 4.
- Experience of delivering Functional Skills (Maths / English / ICT) up to level 2.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Business Administration / Admin Management.
- Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.