KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Clinical Care Assessor / Trainer
Location: Kent – Must be flexible with travel
Package includes: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Assess and support learners through full Apprenticeships in Clinical Healthcare to levels 2/3.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths and English to level 2. (For Candidates who have not assessed Functional Skills, training and support will be provided)
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Clinical / Healthcare Apprenticeship/QCF qualification to levels 2 and 3.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering Clinical Healthcare at levels 2 and 3
- Hold solid occupational competency within Clinical Healthcare as a General Nurse.
- Confident with Maths, English and ICT – (grades C or above – or Key/Functional Skills at level 2).
- Confident with group delivery (up to 10 learners).
- Full cleaning driving licence.
- Must be flexible with travel and visiting learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours due to some learners working late shifts.
- Experience of delivering Functional Skills (Maths / English) to level 2 - full training and support will be provided for candidates who have not delivered Functional Skills)
- RGN qualified (Registered General Nurse).
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learner.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.