KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Employer Engagement / Business Development Consultant – Apprenticeships
Location: North West – Must be flexible with travel outside of the N.W
Salary: £26,000 Inc Car Allowance (+ OTE approx. £40,000)
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Essentials to apply:
- This role requires a self-starter who has experience of lead generation, along with proven experience of securing local and national employer accounts for the sign up of learners to Apprenticeship programmes, and ongoing account management experience. (Levy and Non-Levy)
- Excellent knowledge of government funding streams / programmes / work based learning.
- Proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new business within WBL sales.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal.
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Identify and engage with employers to promote our clients range of Apprenticeships programmes.
- Engage with businesses/decision makers to identify training needs, give advice on employer contributions, overcome barriers and secure new/repeat business promoting our client as the Training Provider of choice.
- Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
- Work with senior management to meet your target and growth plan for the area / vocational qualifications.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis.
- Work to monthly / quarterly / annual targets based on Apprenticeship starts.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.