KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Management Trainer / Assessor
Location: Northamptonshire / Buckinghamshire - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £26,000 - £29,000 (Dependent upon Experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Company Car, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
• Assess and deliver training to internal staff working towards full Apprenticeships in Management level 3, along with other vocations such as Customer Service and Business Administration levels 2/3 and Team Leading level 2 - assessments will take place in the learner’s place of work, and 1 day per week in a classroom environment.
• (If competent) you will also deliver Apprenticeships in Management at level 5 - As part of the Higher Level delivery you will conduct group and 1-1 sessions with Managers, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends and sharing experiences.
• Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
• Visit/observe learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
• Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
• Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
• Support, advise and motivate learners.
• Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
• Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
• Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Management level 3, Customer Service and Admin levels 2/3 and Team Leading level 2 with Functional Skills up to level 2.
• Happy with field-based observations/assessments and 1 day per week classroom delivery.
• Hold solid occupational competency in the above vocational areas.
• Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focussed.
• Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
• Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
• Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
• Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
• Must be flexible with travel.
• Experience of delivering Apprenticeships in Management level 5.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.