KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Property Assessor / Estate Agent Trainer
*Trainee or Qualified Opportunity*
x1 London / Central - Must be flexible with travel (happy to consider non-drivers)
x1 London and Surrounding - Must be flexible with travel (driving licence and vehicle required)
Trainee Salary: £27,000 (including location allowance)
Qualified Salary: Circa £28,000 some flexibility based on experience / qualifications (including location allowance)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage / Expenses, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
*Trainee Assessor* To Apply, Trainee applicants must meet the essential skills below;
(Full training and support will be given to Trainee candidates to achieve the Assessors award)
- Must hold at least 5 years solid occupational experience working within Property Sales and Lettings - with experience of working as a Sales Negotiator or Senior Negotiator or similar (within an established estate agency).
- Confident with Maths and English – (grades C or above – or Key/Functional Skills at level 2).
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeships in; Sale of Residential Property and Residential Property Lettings levels 2/3
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress
- Support, advise and motivate learners
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs
Desirable - not essential:
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of Assessing Sale of Residential Property and Residential Property Lettings levels 2/3
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.