KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: AAT Tutor / Assessor
Location: East Midlands - Candidates must be flexible with travel
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Assess and deliver AAT / Accountancy qualifications Levels 2, 3 and 4.
- Delivering classroom / group based training to learners, along with field based Assessments.
- Prepare, plan and deliver quality learning and ensure timely and accurate completions in line with company procedures and timescales.
- Provide guidance, support and encouragement to learners throughout their journey.
- Provide progress feedback to learners and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Must have previous experience of delivering AAT qualifications up to level 4.
- Must hold an AAT level 4 as a minimum.
- Ideally (not essential) hold a Recognised Assessor Award (TAQA, CAVA, A1 or D32/33).
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Accountancy.
- Confident with 1-1 and group delivery.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Organisational skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.