Morgan Hunt is working with one of the leading Training Providers in the UK to recruit a Tutor in Electrical Installation on a full-time perm contract.
Working in the Electrical department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the Providers standards of work.
* Delivering Electrical Installation at City & Guilds Levels 1-3
* Providing tutorial and pastoral support to students across the Centre
* Developing and delivering on lesson plans to increase the knowledge end learning experience for the students
The position boasts many benefits to the successful applicant
* Competitive rate of pay (£30000-£40000 per year pending on experience)
* Potential temp-to-perm opportunity
* CIPD opportunities and potential to upgrade qualifications while working
The successful candidate for this position will have:
* A UK recognized teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or similar equivalent
* Assessor qualification preferable
* Experience delivering the subject area or working with young people
* At least 3 years industry experience minimum
* An in-date CRB/DBS check
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.