* To play a significant role in the design, development and delivery of programmes of learning which meet the needs of the College's students and which satisfy internal and external quality assurance criteria.
* To understand the learning needs of the student population and be able to deliver challenging and exciting learning sessions.
* To be responsible for recruitment of students and the promotion of courses in the Department.
* To prepare, teach and mark as required, using value added and other data to set challenging targets.
* To work as a co-operative course team member.
* To act as Personal Tutor and agree, set and monitor SMART learning targets and use ILPs effectively.
* To assist in the administration of learning and to maintain accurate records of students' learning activities including learners' progress, assessment schedules, schemes of work, course reviews and induction programmes.
* To engage actively in the College's staff appraisal process.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.