A leading provider in the UK specialising in the Young People customer base are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic assessor to join their expanding teams. This is an incredibly niche role with huge potential.
As a Youth Work Assessor you will be working across several locations in the UK delivering Level 3 residential childcare qualifications to learners in their workplaces.
* To deliver quality training and Apprenticeships in order to progress individuals through a period of learning that enhances their ability to perform their current role and improve their chances of career progression.
* To engage and work with learners and employers all to ensure all training solutions delivered meet both the requirements of the common inspection framework and any mandatory auditable processes.
* Level 3 Award Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement or equivalent
* NVQ Residential Childcare L3 qualification or equivalent
* Proven competence in occupational areas delivered
* Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to engage with colleagues and learners
* Ability to plan and organise own caseload and diary unsupervised
* Able to meet and exceed retention and achievement targets for qualifications and apprenticeships
* Willingness to travel
You must have a minimum of 2 years assessing experience and experience working within the Residential Childcare sector you must hold a relevant Childcare qualification.
We are looking for qualified assessors willing to facilitate business across the North West, Yorkshire, Cumbria, Essex and Peterborough. Any necessary overnight stays will paid for.
You must hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle and have the right to live and work in the UK.
* Salary of up to £26,332 (including car allowance)
* Business mileage at 45p per mile from home
* Business equipment (laptop, mobile phone)
* 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.