Are you currently seeking a new challenge? Would you like to work in a fast-paced, exciting role with an established Training Provider? We're on the hunt for an exceptional Business Administration Assessor based near Bexleyheath or Stratford. To be considered, you'll need to know your stuff when it comes to assessing and teaching with occupational experience in a similar sort of role. The communication skills to mentor and inspire young adults in completion of Apprenticeships and qualifications is also key, as is confidence in classroom based delivery and proven high pass rates. Enthusiastic, driven with the ability to hit the ground running with a full caseload of learners - sound like you? Great! Get in touch with Alex today to get yourself on the shortlist for interview!
Business Administration Assessor : The essentials.
* Assessment/Assessing/Assessor Qualifications (A1,TAQA, CAVA)
* Literacy and Numeracy Qualifications (at Level 2 or Above)
* Full UK driving licence and use of own car
* Sound understanding of E-Portfolio assessment systems
* Knowledge of the new standards
Business Administration Assessor : Your experience.
* Able to deliver Business Admin up to Level 3
* Occupational history and competence within the industry
* Minimum 24 months experience within assessing
* Maintaining records of learners progress
* Excellent communication skills
Business Administration Assessor : The desirables.
* Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd, 7407)
Business Administration Assessor : The organisation.
* Having been established for over 30 years, this charitable training provider, specifically works with young people delivering education and training programmes across a range of areas, providing them with the skills to enter the world of work. With 3 offices in the East and South East London region, this organisation maintains a leading position within the sector, and with plans to expand their provision they are looking for professionals within the sector to come and join them!
Business Administration Assessor : The role.
* Responsible for assessing learners in Business Administration up to Level 3 across the company's three sites in Bexleyheath, Stratford and Woolwich
* Observe and assess candidates in their workplace
* Keeping records of candidates' progress through the use of e-portfolio
* Maintain a caseload of learners
* Contribute to on-going development of curriculum design & delivery
* £24,000-£28,000 per annum salary
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* 40p Millage paid between sites (Bexleyheath, Stratford and Woolwich)
* 5 day shutdown over Christmas
* Potential career development and training opportunities
Contact Alex Clews on 01785430512 or 07769256050, or forward a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite what you're seeking?
Head to the GPRS website to view all vacancies for training and learning professionals across the UK.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.