Seeking a fresh opportunity for 2018? We're currently on the lookout for an experienced Functional Skills Tutor to join an established Training Provider in London. With heaps of motivation, and a real passion and drive to help learners progress, you've already got the professional competence within a similar position, and you're proficient with managing and prioritising your workload. Enthusiastic, with the ability to hit the ground running with a full caseload of learners - sound like you? Great! Get in touch with Alex today to get yourself on the shortlist for interview!
Functional Skills Tutor : The essentials.
* Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd, 7407)
* Literacy and Numeracy Qualifications (at Level 2 or Above)
* Full UK driving licence and use of own car
* Sound understanding of E-Portfolio assessment systems
* Knowledge of the new standards
Functional Skills Tutor : Your experience.
* Previously delivered Functional Skills (Literacy and Numeracy) up to Level 2
* Minimum 24 months teaching experience
* Experience in a similar role
Functional Skills Tutor : The desirables.
* Assessment/Assessing/Assessor Qualifications (A1,TAQA, CAVA)
* Assessing experience
Functional Skills Tutor : The organisation.
* Having been established for over 30 years, this charitable training provider, specifically works with young people delivering education and training programmes across a range of areas, providing them with the skills to enter the world of work. With 3 offices in the East and South East London region, this organisation maintains a leading position within the sector, and with plans to expand their provision they are looking for professionals within the sector to come and join them!
Functional Skills Tutor : The role.
* You will be teaching and assessing Functional Skills Maths and English up to Level 2 to a caseload of learners aged between 16-24, across the company's three sites in Bexleyheath, Stratford and Woolwich
* You will be delivering a mixture of group learning, one-to-one sessions and via e-learning platforms.
* You will be effectively managing the progress of learners
* £24,000-£28,000 per annum salary
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* 5 day shutdown over Christmas
* 40p mileage (from office)
* Potential career development and training opportunities
Contact Alex Clews on 01785430512 or 07769256050, or forward a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite what you're seeking?
Head to the GPRS website to view all vacancies for training and learning professionals across the UK.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.