We are looking for experienced Tutors to work on behalf of a leading training provider who is looking to enhance their teams in Greater Manchester, Oldham, Bury and Bolton. The team provides functional skills and employment training NEET learners in both structured and individual learning environments, as part of Study Programmes and Traineeships
A passion for working with young people is essential.
This role is based on-site, however willingness to travel to other North West sites is a necessity.
* Manage and maintain a caseload of learners studying Maths, English and ICT.
* Provide ongoing encouragement, guidance and support to facilitate retention on programme and full achievement of qualifications
* Developing course plans specific to your audience
* To drive an innovative and effective delivery model for English & Maths Functional Skills, embedding engaging and challenging approaches to learning, that are relevant to vocational subject sector areas.
* Deliver effective training and coaching sessions to a consistent standard of grade 2 or above.
* Monitor each learner's progression and ensure assessment is completed for all parts of their programme to enable the completion of each aim within the allocated timeframe
* Provide information, advice and guidance throughout the learning programme and conduct an exit review to facilitate progression and further learning
* Continuously enhance and improve the support and services provided
Knowledge, skills & experience;
* Adult teaching qualification (PTTLS/CTTLS/DTTLS) or equivalent - ESSENTIAL
* A Level 3 Maths or English qualification
* Occupational experience and competence in delivering teaching/tutoring
* Demonstrate the ability to work towards awarding body standards
* Experience of and comfortable with delivering to groups of approx. 10 - 15 learners
Salary and benefits package;
* Competitive salary of £19,866 - £22,432 (depending on experience and qualifications)
* 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* 36 hour working week
* 3pm Friday finish
* Business mileage paid at 40ppm
* Audio and Visual equipment
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.