KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Centre Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 (Dependent upon Experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Business Mileage, Pension + much more
Type: Full Time / Permanent
- Lead, motivate and performance manage a team of Functional Skills / Employability Tutors, Recruiters / IAG consultants and Learner Support staff to achieve sustained high performance, learner referrals, progressions and high quality programme delivery.
- Ensure all staff have a clear understanding of their measurable Targets / KPI’s, and effectively performance manage them to achieve these targets.
- Ensure all team members have a clear understanding of the company’s strategic objectives and vision.
- Carrying out weekly and monthly performance reviews with staff to ensure overall monthly team targets are met and/or exceeded.
- Carry out regular observations of activity, coaching and ongoing support to include one to ones and reviews.
- Address under-performance and set out clear corrective actions for improvement.
- Represent the company at external regional and national events.
- Work with your team to build, manage and maximise business opportunities and build new relationships with external stakeholders, ensuring our clients brand is maximised at all times.
- Experience of working as a Centre Manager - having had responsibility for the overall running of a training centre (within the Employability / Apprenticeship / Traineeship sector)
- The successful candidate must have proven experience of managing a team of Tutors, Recruiters and Support staff - managing staff performance, KPI's, reporting and ideally P&L.
- Strong knowledge of Apprenticeships / or Employability / Traineeships and the Levy.
- Experience of contract management / growth and performance improvement for the centre.
- Proven track record of working towards and achieving contractual targets in line with company objectives.
- Experience of motivating and inspiring a diverse team.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.